Help with learning Thoroughly Modern Millie Chinese lines
t***@gmail.com
2012-10-06 21:29:41 UTC
Our theatre group just did the musical, Thoroughly Modern Millie. MTI provides a CD with a person reading each Chinese line to help actors learn correct pronunciation. To help with memorization, I prepared another CD that has shorter tracks of just the Chinese dialog using different stereo channels for each speaker. I also prepared a phonetic script that made reading during rehearsals easier. A Powerpoint presentation of the translations was also created. This material is available at http://cvtg.org/Millie . Enjoy!
k***@gmail.com
2013-09-05 03:03:47 UTC
Thank you!!!!! This is so helpful!
j***@hotmail.com
2015-08-13 17:41:57 UTC
Hey
b***@gmail.com
2017-01-16 17:52:26 UTC
Post by t***@gmail.com
Our theatre group just did the musical, Thoroughly Modern Millie. MTI provides a CD with a person reading each Chinese line to help actors learn correct pronunciation. To help with memorization, I prepared another CD that has shorter tracks of just the Chinese dialog using different stereo channels for each speaker. I also prepared a phonetic script that made reading during rehearsals easier. A Powerpoint presentation of the translations was also created. This material is available at http://cvtg.org/Millie . Enjoy!
Hi! Do you know why the phonetic script at cvtg.org was taken down? My son is playing Ching Ho and was using it and all of a sudden it was gone!! It was SO helpful! Is it being hosted somewhere else? Please advise.
THANK YOU!!