Top ten musicals with a one word, one syllable title
b***@aol.com
2010-09-18 00:54:09 UTC
The talk show I listen to has a top ten list every Friday. Today's
list is movies with a one syllable title.

As is my habit, I send an alternate list, with all MUSICALS.

Here is my top ten MOVIE musicals with a one syllable title list:

Grease
Head
Help!
Nine
Mame
Dames
Star!
Hair
Rent
Fame
Harlett O'Dowd
um .... the Oscar-winning GIGI and OLIVER!
David Levy
...neither of which are single syllables...
Robert Bouton
2010-09-20 19:30:53 UTC
Post by Harlett O'Dowd
Post by b***@aol.com
Grease
Head
Help!
Nine
Mame
Dames
Star!
Hair
Rent
Fame
um .... the Oscar-winning GIGI and OLIVER!
Um ... neither contain one syllable.

I'd add Once and perhaps Camp
b***@aol.com
2010-09-21 16:28:31 UTC
Post by Robert Bouton
Post by Harlett O'Dowd
Post by b***@aol.com
Grease
Head
Help!
Nine
Mame
Dames
Star!
Hair
Rent
Fame
um .... the Oscar-winning GIGI and OLIVER!
Um ... neither contain one syllable.
I'd add Once    and perhaps   Camp
Camp was on the list for a while - and it's certainly a superior movie
to some that made the cut - but the sad truth is hardly anyone's ever
heard of it.
b***@aol.com
Both heartbreakers - they have more than one syllable.
n***@gmail.com