Change this to rec.arts.theatre.musicals.steve.newport ??
Eric Endres
2003-09-01 12:56:17 UTC
Just a thought... :o)
Steve Newport
2003-09-01 14:33:58 UTC
It was first proposed some time ago. BFS.

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com
Marinus
2003-09-01 21:51:49 UTC
Post by Steve Newport
It was first proposed some time ago. BFS.
I really don't understand the BFS.

Marinus
Steve Newport
2003-09-02 01:26:06 UTC
Just a little stroll down memory lane "and all the things you've risen
above."

Re: Change this to rec.arts.theatre.musicals.steve.newport ??

Group: rec.arts.theatre.musicals Date: Mon, Sep 1, 2003, 9:51pm (EDT+4)
From: ***@marinus.nl (Marinus)
<<<It was first proposed some time ago. BFS.>>>
-------------------

I. think its Dutch.
2003-09-02 00:23:55 UTC
Post by Steve Newport
It was first proposed some time ago. BFS.
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com
But your real name is not Steve Newport.

nick
Steve Newport
2003-09-02 01:32:33 UTC
My real name is Stephen Ross Newport. My AEA and Director's name is
something else. (I think Buzz Hauser has figured it out. "With a pencil
and a pad......") Now nick-- is this perchance Gary Nichols?

Re: Change this to rec.arts.theatre.musicals.steve.newport ??

Group: rec.arts.theatre.musicals Date: Mon, Sep 1, 2003, 5:23pm (EDT-3)
From: ***@peoplepc.com (I.=A0think=A0its=A0Dutch.) But your real name
is not Steve Newport.
nick

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com
I. think its Dutch.
2003-09-02 13:50:09 UTC
Post by Steve Newport
My real name is Stephen Ross Newport. My AEA and Director's name is
something else. (I think Buzz Hauser has figured it out. "With a pencil
and a pad......") Now nick-- is this perchance Gary Nichols?
Re: Change this to rec.arts.theatre.musicals.steve.newport ??
Group: rec.arts.theatre.musicals Date: Mon, Sep 1, 2003, 5:23pm (EDT-3)
is not Steve Newport.
nick
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com
Sorry, that is what I meant.

And yes.

nick
b***@gmail.com
2015-10-30 15:49:41 UTC
Post by Steve Newport
It was first proposed some time ago. BFS.
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com
You posted a spoiler.

Steve Newport
2003-09-02 01:29:33 UTC
Well "angry" -- it wouldn't need no steenkin' charter or FAQ. Anarchists
always welcome. Internet policing would be highly frowned upon, however.
B. F. S.

Re: Change this to rec.arts.theatre.musicals.steve.newport ??

Group: rec.arts.theatre.musicals Date: Mon, Sep 1, 2003, 5:54pm From:
***@yahoo.com (Scott=A0Thompson) It's charter/FAQ could
dictate that no one follow the "traditional standards" for Usenet posts.

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com