ADVERTISING COPYWRITING FOR BEGINNERS. (Saturday Batch)
AtlantisIMC
2008-01-10 12:53:06 UTC
ADVERTISING COPYWRITING FOR BEGINNERS. (Saturday Batch)

Hot News: Lintas is all set to hire Atlantis IMC certified
copywriters. Four Copywriters appeared for interviews. Three have been
short-listed. You could be among the next lucky few on your way to a
big-ticket ad agency.

Copywriting is a satisfying and well paying job.
Next batch of Atlantis IMC's short, intensive and hands-on Advertising
Copywriting workshop commences on Saturday 12th January, 2008 and runs
through four consecutive Saturdays. Excellent for aspiring
ADVERTISING COPYWRITERS, WEB CONTENT WRITERS AND CLIENT SERVICE
EXECUTIVES.
100 per cent Career Assistance will be provided as job and freelance
leads.
Life time career support. Visit www.atlantisimc.net for testimonials
by our previous participants.
Limited seats. Last 2 days to register. Call now: 66935160/
9819217723/ 28571669
ElBob-O
2008-01-10 22:38:14 UTC
Post by AtlantisIMC
Copywriting is a satisfying and well paying job.
But at entry level it's very low-paying; also reportedly stressful,
another reason I haven't gone for it, even though the analyses of my
work were favorable.
k***@gmail.com
2013-03-28 19:36:09 UTC
Advertising copywriting for beginners use to format in words or images, you may also design all know work together. Firstly making concepts in word format and use tumbnails. Secondly it is use to visuals and communications skill to develop making ads. We can separate every tasks as your wish.

Regards
Kasi Viswanath

http://www.copywritingforbeginners.blogspot.com