9/11 - 50 Years From Now
Kurt Nicklas
2013-09-12 01:09:15 UTC
I just did the math (from today). In 2063, will 9/11/2001 still be the
day that everyone remembers?
Or will another day overshadow this date?
Yes, thanks to Obama's ineptitude (or deliberate sabotage).
Oboma's ineptitude and lack of a moral center.
Y***@Jurgis.net
2013-09-12 03:46:11 UTC
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Yes, thanks to Obama's ineptitude (or deliberate sabotage).
Oboma's ineptitude and lack of a moral center.
Is that why we call him MR PRESIDENT

Why it was necessary for your leadership to secretly decide to
"destroy him at all costs"

Do you Destroy someone "at all costs" if they are "inept" and you're
"more moral", Knicklas?

Or---(as we all know)---you're as full of shit as your were when you
were demanding everyone stop making fun of you in 2000, and when you
were so demoralized you began to make drunken crank calls---I caught
your dumb ass.

The only "center" you have is the one I shoved by boot up, Knicklas.

SNICKER